AI:CRASH;CRASH QLOSS

Alan Bawden ALAN at AI.AI.MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 31 07:52:51 CEST 1986

AI:CRASH;CRASH QLOSS contains a crash dump that I can't figure out.  I
don't, unfortunately, grok the interface between the main program level
disk code and the interrupt level.  It looked for all the world (to the
users) like what happens on MC when the system is hung trying to write
directories to the T-300's.  I can tell that the main program level code is
waiting for bits to arrive from interrupt level, but I don't understand why
interrupt level isn't coming through.

Of course, the fact that we have two disk drives for the first time on a KS
is something to be suspicious of...